Monday 30 November 2009

Poster Designs


Looking at possible ways to turn my images into actual campaign images. This style is influenced by Barbara Kruger and it is hard to get away from that aesthetic although I am using colour images rather than black and white. The red text over the images seems very like her style but doesnt work so well in any other colour as red has strong connotations with propaganda and this style of communication.

I think the images and text are beginning to work together in a way that could work for the Body Shop campaign slightly more,.. however I think I really need to push the idea a bit more so the message is clearer.

I am thinking of trying some black and white film images using my Holga camera to see how that style of image suits the idea. Also thinking of photographing diff people/ bodyshapes... Could use old people/ disabled etc?? Maybe needs a stronger tag line? Could look at statistics for Body Dismorphic disorder etc??

No comments:

Post a Comment