Saturday 5 December 2009

Body Shop Website Design




So I wanted to make a website for the Body Shop campaign as I thought it would be an interesting way to promote the campaign and to begin to tie all the elements of what I have been doing together. I wanted a relatively simple site design but one with impact that reflected the idea of the return to the original 70s style of the Body Shop. I introduced the polka dot pattern which was also in some of the images as a recurring pattern through the site and as a symbol of the campaign,... appearing in the booklet and also on the campaign support items such as bow and wrist bands. I also created a page promoting the "Body Show" which is my idea for an exhibition of work on the theme of Body Image,.. promoted by the Body Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment